This page is for private investors
If you are a financial adviser or institutional investor, or if you are a private investor and do not wish to see this warning again, please select your audience type.
Based in Henley-on-Thames, Paul co-leads Invesco Perpetual’s Fixed Interest team with Paul Read, managing a number of government, corporate and non- investment grade portfolios.
Paul began his investment career in 1983 in research and credit analysis with Asahi Bank, the large Japanese commercial bank. He then moved to the bank's treasury department and traded securities and derivative instruments until 1990 when he was given responsibility for managing the bank's multi-currency investment portfolio before joining our company in 1994.
Paul holds a BSc in Economics from the London School of Economics.
|Job title||Co-Head of Fixed Interest|
|In group||23 Years|
|Team||Invesco Perpetual - Fixed Interest|
- Invesco Global Total Return (EUR) Bond Fund
- Invesco Global Unconstrained Bond Fund
- Invesco Global Income Fund
- Invesco Pan European High Income Fund
- Invesco Euro Corporate Bond Fund
- Invesco Perpetual European High Income Fund
- Invesco Perpetual Global Financial Capital Fund
- Invesco Perpetual Monthly Income Plus Fund
- Invesco Perpetual High Yield Fund
- Invesco Perpetual Distribution Fund
- Invesco Perpetual Global Distribution Fund
- Invesco Perpetual Tactical Bond Fund
- Invesco Perpetual Corporate Bond Fund