This page is for private investors
If you are a financial adviser or institutional investor, or if you are a private investor and do not wish to see this warning again, please select your audience type.
Based in Henley-on-Thames, Nick is Chief Investment Officer of Invesco Perpetual.
Nick joined the company in June 2010. His investment career spans over 30 years to date, having started with Phillips & Drew Fund Management as a UK equity manager in 1985. More recently, he was appointed CIO of Pictet Asset Management in 2006 after joining Hermes Pensions Management as CIO in 2002.
He holds a first class honours degree in Business Studies from Bradford University.
|Job title||Chief Investment Officer|
|In group||7 Years|
|Team||Invesco Perpetual - Global Equities|
- Invesco Global Income Fund
- Invesco Global Equity Income Fund
- Invesco Global Small Cap Equity Fund
- Invesco Perpetual Global Smaller Companies Fund
- Invesco Perpetual Global Equity Income Fund
- Invesco Perpetual Global Equity Fund
- Invesco Global Select Equity Fund
- Invesco Perpetual Managed Growth Fund
- Invesco Perpetual Managed Income Fund