Guidelines for pension schemes investing in an Invesco Perpetual ICVC
Guide | 29 June 2012
Information about how pension schemes may invest in an Invesco Perpetual ICVC.
Self Invested Pension Plan (SIPP) Registration
Invesco Perpetual will register the account in the name of the Corporate Entity (Pension Scheme Provider) and any joint holder. The first-named holder will receive all account documentation, correspondence and settlement cheques.
Small Self Administered Scheme (SSAS) Registration
Invesco Perpetual will register the account to each named trustee. The first-named holder will receive all account documentation, correspondence and settlement cheques.
For both SSAS and SIPP registration, the account will be given a unique designation up to a maximum of eighteen characters which should be the scheme name followed by ‘SSAS’ or ‘SIPP’. The words ‘trust’ and ‘trustees’ cannot be used in the registered name or designation for legislative reasons.
The following completed documentation will be required to set up an account with Invesco Perpetual:
- Invesco Perpetual Application for a non-personal ICVC form - To be completed by the representative of the Corporate Entity and any joint holders.
- Invesco Perpetual Application for an ICVC form - To be completed by trustees.
- Invesco Perpetual ICVC Joint holders application form (if applicable) - To be completed by the trustees.
For SSAS only
- The ‘HMRC Approval letter’ (for schemes set up prior to 05 April 2006)
- The ‘Scheme Submission Receipt’ or ‘Scheme Certificate’ (for schemes set up after 05 April 2006).
- 'PSTR Number' and full signatory list
- Anti-Money Laundering - Clients are electronically verified on a transaction basis. Where a client fails electronic verification they maybe asked to supply original or certified copies of documents to aid Invesco Perpetual to complete the verification process.
If you have any questions about investing on behalf of a SIPP or SSAS with Invesco Perpetual, please contact us on freephone number 0800 085 8677.
Telephone calls may be recorded.