Guidelines for trustees investing in an Invesco Perpetual ICVC
Guide | 26 July 2017
Information about how trustees may invest in an Invesco Perpetual ICVC.
Invesco Perpetual will register the account in the joint names of the individual trustees. The first-named holder will receive all account documentation, correspondence and settlement cheques.
The account will be given a unique designation, detailing the name of the Trust, up to a maximum of eighteen characters.
The following will be required to set up an account with Invesco Perpetual:
- Invesco Perpetual Application for entities - To be completed by the trustees
- Extract of Trust Deed - the extract submitted should include only the name, nature and purpose, country of establishment as well as the names, dates of birth and addresses of all trustees
- Full signatory list (if one or more Trustee is a Corporate Entity)
- Beneficiary/Life Tenant under a Will Trust income payment instructions form - To be completed by the trustees and witnessed and signed by a Commissioner of Oaths or a qualified solicitor, together with an original or certified true copy of a bank statement for the bank account into which income is to be paid
- Please note: Invesco Perpetual only make income payments to a third party where the associated account is created on behalf of a Will Trust (as evidenced by the supplied 'Extract of Trust Deed')
- Anti-Money Laundering - we will attempt to verify the Trust, if applicable, via relevant websites; individual trustees may require verification which we will attempt to do electronically. We may also need additional information and/or documentation from you during the registration process to verify the trustees and the account. Where we request documentation you will be asked to supply original or certified copies of these to aid Invesco Perpetual to complete the verification process.
- Once your account is registered and verified we may still need to write to you for further information to satisfy the anti-money laundering regulations.
- The words ‘trust’ and ‘trustees’ cannot be used in any registered name for legislative reasons
If you have any questions about investing on behalf of a Trust with Invesco Perpetual, please contact us on freephone number 0800 085 8677.