This page is for private investors
If you are a financial adviser or institutional investor, or if you are a private investor and do not wish to see this warning again, please select your audience type.
Based in Henley-on-Thames, Paul co-leads Invesco Perpetual’s Fixed Interest team with Paul Causer, managing a number of government, corporate and non- investment grade portfolios across the maturity spectrum.
Paul began his investment career with UBS (Securities) Ltd in 1986, and then moved to Merrill Lynch International in 1988. Paul initially worked on the bond sales desk, covering institutional investment managers at Merrill Lynch, before moving on to debt trading and working as a director of fixed interest trading in Tokyo from 1991 and in Paris from 1993 before joining our company in 1995.
He holds a BA in Economics and History from the University of Toronto and also has an MBA from INSEAD.
|Job title||Co-Head of Fixed Interest|
|In group||22 Years|
|Team||Invesco Perpetual - Fixed Interest|
- Invesco Global Total Return (EUR) Bond Fund
- Invesco Global Unconstrained Bond Fund
- Invesco Global Income Fund
- Invesco Pan European High Income Fund
- Invesco Perpetual European High Income Fund
- Invesco Perpetual Distribution Fund
- Invesco Perpetual Monthly Income Plus Fund
- Invesco Perpetual Global Distribution Fund
- Invesco Perpetual Tactical Bond Fund
- Invesco Euro Corporate Bond Fund